ERIC HOCHMAN, MD
Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Rheumatology
Dr. Hochman is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Rheumatology. This triple certification distinguishes him from other physicians and enables him to offer patients a more comprehensive examination and diagnosis.
As an Internist, his expertise includes treating common diseases such as hypertension, hyperlipidemia, and diabetes. With Dr. Hochman’s training as a rheumatologist, which required three additional years of training after completing an Internal Medicine and Pediatrics residency, he is also an expert in treating musculoskeletal diseases such as all forms of arthritis, gout, and autoimmune diseases.
Rheumatologists also specialize in diagnosing and treating medical mysteries, and are often consulted by other physicians to help determine the cause of puzzling and unique symptoms.
An award-winning internist, Dr. Hochman has been practicing medicine in Naples, Florida since 2004. He has been named a Castle Connolly “Top Doc” by Gulfshore Life magazine every year since 2011.
Over the last ten years, Dr. Hochman has consistently been recognized as a Patients’ Choice Award winner, On Time Physician and Most Compassionate Provider.
He has served on the board of the Collier County Medical Society since 2011 and served as President from 2015-2016.
Eric Hochman, MD
Gulfshore Concierge Medicine
1350 Tamiami Trail N Suite 101
Naples, FL 34102
For more information or to schedule a complimentary private consult, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (239) 325-1020.
- Completed Rheumatology Fellowship at Washington University in St. Louis in 2004.
- Dual residency program in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics at the Ohio State University, 2001
- Magna Cum Laude, from the Ohio State University Medical School
- Membership in Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) as a 3rd year student. (AOA is an honor achieved by only the top 15 percent of medical students nationwide.)
- Deans’ Honor Scholarship to Tulane University where he received his undergraduate degree and graduated from the Honors program Cum Laude with Phi Beta Kappa distinction.
- Certified by the International Society of Clinical Densitometry in reading Dexa (bone density) scans. He has read and evaluated more than 25,000 studies over the last 10 years.
- Re-certified in Pediatrics in 2009, Internal Medicine in 2012 and Rheumatology in 2014.
- Practicing medicine in Naples, FL since 2004
Awards and Honors
- Castle Connolly “Top Doc” by Gulfshore Life 2011-present
- Patients’ Choice Award
- On Time Physician
- Most Compassionate Provider.
- Board member of the Collier County Medical Society (CCMS)
- CCMS President from 2015-2016
“I am extremely grateful to Dr. Hochman for being proactive and getting me in to see the cardiologist so quickly, it may well have saved my life.
We certainly feel good about our decision to put our health in Dr. Hochman’s care.”
– Steven T.
“I am comfortable that I am on the right path and happy to be almost completely free of joint pain, thanks to Dr. Hochman. He is hearing me say I would prefer as little medicine as possible always. Keeping it simple and effective and safe.”
“Dr. Hochman is a brilliant and dedicated man. His approach to Medicine is to make a difference in the long term health of his patients. He provides us with the guidance and tools to make good choices for our health.”
– Aida K.
“Everyone connected with the practice goes out of their way to insure that patients are informed, comfortable and cared about at each interaction. Classes and the opportunity for one on one interaction prove that there is a true commitment to patient wellness.”
“I have been a patient of Doctor Hochman’s for several years. He has helped me through a complex set of issues.
Over the past year my medical issues became even more complex and he has been brilliant and caring in helping me. He returns my calls within a day and I can get in to see him when needed. I was hospitalized for an emergency one Sunday night and he was by my bedside. He has also helped me find specialists in Naples who are also excellent. His staff, Carla and Scott are also wonderful and are always there when you need them.
I can’t say enough about how pleased I am with Doctor Hochman’s practice. And I am in a much improved medical state. Thank you Doctor Hochman and team!”
– Mary P.
“We have easily been able to see Dr. Hochman when needed. His staff and Dr. Hochman are punctual and pleasant. Phone calls are promptly handled, and same day appointments are never a problem. At each visit Dr. Hochman is thorough, detailed in his discussion and affords us the time to ask questions of him. And lastly we have enjoyed the new Gulfshore Concierge Medicine offices. We highly recommend Gulfshore Concierge Medicine.”
– Craig C.